Production & Assembly - Fargo, ND;
Evening Shift: 3:30p-11:30p.
• Read, sort, and process complete orders.
• Operate forklift to move pallets to shelves and move green racks to trailers for storage
• Take inventory of product on loading dock and ensure that product is accurately staged, properly stacked and appropriately shrink-wrapped
• Load and transport product into trailer manually and by cart
• Operate power hand tools, scanners, computers (create and maintain reports), and work with various other equipment
• Ensure the ship completes by sorting and scanning orders by truck and location, and obtain orders from stock
• Maintain responsibility for the proper keeping of paperwork and documentation of departmental data
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to read and understand visual and written assembly instructions on a computer screen to process complete orders
• Ability to be cross-trained in multiple functions within and between multiple department lines
• Ability to operate hand and power tools to fabricate and assemble
• Ability to work independently and with others in a team environment
• Forklift training/certification preferred
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and push/pull up to 80 lbs
Integrity Windows and Doors is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a safe work environment, competitive wages and a full benefits package.
If you are interested in exploring opportunities with Integrity Windows & Doors, please submit your resume or application by contacting us in one of the following ways:
Emailing to: IntegrityJobs@marvin.com
Apply in person: 1616 43rd St NW, Fargo ND 58102